Sunday, November 15, 2009

End Times "hoopla"

I am one who is fascinated by the end times. People say its coming and it is, that I can not doubt. I will have articles on the end times. One thing to keep in mind its coming and has been coming even before Adam and Eve stepped foot on the Earth.

"No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man.” Matthew 24:35-37 NIV

Well, it is safe to say that most of you that are reading this know the Bible to be the word of God, to be truth. Then why question it in regards to the end times. There are signs that point to it, but if you live in the word there is much to be said in practicing it. I can tell you with 99% certainty that I will take a crap in a half hour or so. We as humans on this Earth can only control what the Lord puts in our control and nothing else.

"No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. Be on guard! Be alert! You do not know when that time will come.” Mark 13:31-33 NIV

For the end times, Jesus makes it clear that we are not in control of the time. I know that man uses the end times as a way to manipulate man to follow Christ. The end is coming, save yourself, except the Lord. Sorry to inform you, but the Lord also gave all man free will. Worry about yourselves. We like to judge people, but understand that in previous blogs we see that this is not an option.

Bottom line…
- Study the Bible
- Understand that you only control yourself
- Humans where granted free will by God (Not you)
- Except God or face your own problems (I have been here trust me God is easier)
- No one can predicate the time and coming of the Lord (He has got freewill too)
- Do not worry about the end my friends (Worry will only hurt you)

P.S. I still haven’t taken a crap. I cant predict crap either so, its normal.

3 comments:

  1. We all need a laxative now and then.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've meet too many people who are freaked out about the possibility of the world ending soon .I like what you've mentioned. I agree and feel that "no one knows when" and people should focus on themselves in the "now" and save yourself by following the lord.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi William...Amen!!! Gotta be sure you are ready when Jesus returns. Could be tomorrow:).

    ReplyDelete