Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Days of Preparation

Days of Preparation.

“No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.” Matthew 24:36 NIV and again, “No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.” Mark 32:32 NIV.
For it is written: “Be on guard! Be Alert! You do not know when that time will come.” Mark 32:33 NIV.

1. Increase of false prophets and religious compromise in the church.
For it is written: “In their greed these teachers will exploit you with stories they have made up. Their condemnation has long been hanging over them, and their destruction has not been sleeping.” 2 Peter 2:3 NIV.
Here is a good site talking about false prophets http://www.deceptioninthechurch.com/fprophets.html
Now to look at an article on compromises of the church http://www.melbourne.anglican.com.au/main.php?pg=news&news_id=21948&s=157

2. Increase of crime and disregard of God’s law.
For it is written: “Because of the increase in wickedness, the love of most will grow cold.” Matthew 24:12 NIV.
Look for yourself, crime has been on a steady incline http://www.disastercenter.com/crime/uscrime.htm
When you do the math back in 1960 crime was .02% per the population of the United States alone. Now, as of 2007 it was .04% per the population of the United States. That has doubled in the last 47 years.
I can spend more time on this topic, but I feel its time to move on. Keep in mind things like the divorce rate, homosexuality, and as generations pass, look at your children, what they do and the music they listen too. You will see the disregards to Gods law.

3. Increase of wars, famines and earthquakes.
For it is written: “When you hear of wars and revolutions, do not be frightened. These must happen first, but the end will not come right away.” Luke 21:9 NIV.
Wars and roomers of wars are not hard to see. Just turn on CNN and you can see for yourself we are not lacking wars and conflicts in this day in age.
Famines take a look at this list, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_famines,
Then think that we just started the 21st Century.
Earthquakes have also been on a study incline. Looking at this http://neic.usgs.gov/neis/eqlists/eqstats.html you will see earthquakes are on the rise. The website does offer a man made explanation for this. Like always I ask that you let the Holy Spirit make up your mind not man.

4. More severe persecution of God’s people.
For it is written: “All men will hate you because of me, but he who stands firm to the end will be saved.” Mark 13:13 NIV
You can also check out my other blog entry ,Iraq Persecution, on an example of this. http://www.christianpersecution.info/ offers more insight into this topic. I feel that it is on the rise. It is also written: “Whenever you are arrested and brought to trail, do not worry before hand about what to say. Just say whatever is given you at the time, for it is not you speaking, but the Holy Spirit.” Mark 13:11 NIV

5. Gospel will be preached to the whole world.
For it is written: “And the gospel must first be preached to all nations.” Mark 13:10 NIV
I don’t really feel I have to make a point on this topic. In my eyes it’s already been done AMEN.

6. The Holy Spirit will be poured out on God’s people.
For it is written: “In the last days, God says, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams. Acts 2:17 NIV
This hits me pretty strong the definition of prophesy is, “in religion, this is thought to be a divinely inspired revelation or interpretation”. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prophesy. I have not written a lot about me. So I will some up some of it for you.
I was brought up in a strong Christian family. When I hit my teen years I started to rebel like most teens. Then in my 20’s my love and faith in Jesus hit an all time low. I really was indifferent to the whole thing. After September 11th 2001 I signed up for the Air Force. I spent a little over a year and a half in the Iraq and Afghanistan areas. I got out of the military and started up my own business. I soon started having really bad social problems and started to develop compulsive behaviors. I soon found myself afraid of everything with anxiety attacks all the time. I got diagnosed with PTSD among other war related issues. I am currently 70% disabled and the chance of me holding a job in the future looks grim. The VA is considering making me 100% unemployable. I tell you this only as a personal sign. I currently cannot sit and watch TV for more than 30 minutes without having signs of panic. I sit here writing this blog with no pain no worries. Again I have to say Amen. Like my mom always tells me, “the Lord works in mysterious ways.” You can look at this blog but I think the signs are there at least for me.

In closing just be ready. The Lord asks us to stand firm and you will be saved. My brothers and sisters in Christ I ask that you do just that.

No comments:

Post a Comment