Thursday, July 16, 2009

Iraq Persecution

4 killed, 32 wounded as 6 Baghdad churches bombed
http://www.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/meast/07/12/iraq.violence/index.html - for complete story.

Lets look at some of the Details.

- 6 Bagdad Churches bombed in a 24 hour period.

What does the Bible say about Persecution...

"All your commands are trustworthy; help me, for men persecute me without cause. They almost wiped me from the earth, but I have not forsaken your precepts. Psalms 119:86-87

In this instance, I feel that the attacks where with cause. As, a Veteran of the current conflict in Iraq I get a feeling of a religious battle from the locals there.

"Blessed are you when people insult you. persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil agianst you because of me" Matthew 5:11

Amen, This hits the nail right on the head. God Bless all the Iraqi People. May the lord strike vengance on those who intend to harm my brothers and sisters in christ.

I will end this topic with this verse: "Who Shall Seperate us from the love of Christ? Shall trouble or hardship or presecution or famine or nakedness or danger or sword? As it is written: "For your sake we face death all day long; we are considered as sheep to be slaughtered.""

To Iraqi Christians; Stay strong in Christ. My prayers are with you. The lord will handle these foolish men in his time. Agian I say to you stay strong. Do not become a fool seek the wisdom that only the most high can give you.

No comments:

Post a Comment